I understand it is my responsibility to maintain a credit balance to continue service. I have read and understand the terms and conditions for the Prepaid Service Agreement as listed below.
- The minimum payment to start a PPM account is $25.00.
- Electric service will be subject to immediate disconnection if at any time the account does not have a credit balance.
- If service is disconnected for less than 3 days, credit must be re-established before service will be restored. Service is usually restored within one hour.
- If your service is disconnected for more than 3 days, you must contact the office during normal business hours to have it reconnected. Service will not reconnect automatically. To reconnect service, any outstanding balance, a reconnect fee and at least $25.00 to reactivate the account must be paid. Service will not be restored until the next business day.
- If a returned check or electronic chargeback is received on the account, the amount of the return and a return item fee will be charged back to the member’s account immediately. If this causes the credit on the account to be exhausted, service will be disconnected within 24 hours.
- Prepay accounts are billed two days behind. The amount that is billed on any given day is for usage two days prior. For example, on a Monday, you are being billed for Saturday’s usage.
- PPM accounts are not eligible for payment arrangements.
- PPM accounts are not eligible for autopay or draft payments.
- Medical conditions will not postpone disconnection.
- Energy Assistance or other assistance will be applied when monies are received. Pledges will not postpone disconnection.
- PPM accounts will not receive a paper bill.
- If at any time, a Prepaid member wants to covert the account to a monthly bill, a deposit may be required that is equal to twice the highest bill at the service location.