Application for Levelized Billing Plan
I, the undersigned and responsible party for the above referenced account (hereinafter referred to as “account”), understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of the Levelized Billing Program (hereinafter referred to as the “program”).
- You must have a zero balance on your account to enroll.
- The program will determine your total-due payment amount by averaging the most recent 12 months actual electric usage. Based on this method, the total-due amount may vary slightly from month to month.
- The account will remain on the program as long as each month’s total-due payment is paid.
- The account will remain on the program as long as payments are made by the due date. Failure to pay the total-due amount in a timely manner will cause the account to be considered delinquent and removed from the program.
- You may notify us at any time if you wish to terminate your participation in the program. Account reconciliation will take place and your next bill will reflect an amount that will consider your account to be current.